Click on the following links to access the training materials you are seeking:
Orientation for Board Members
The purpose of this course is to prepare NWT Board Forum members and staff to fulfill their role effectively as it relates to the NWT’s integrated and coordinated resource management system. The course provides a brief overview of:
- The integrated resource management system in the NWT
- Northern Land Claim Agreements and the role of management Boards in addressing the objectives of these agreements
- The role of various management Boards and their contribution to a comprehensive and integrated resource management system in the NWT
- The key organizational requirements for each Board to function effectively
- The roles and responsibilities of Board members and staff and expectations of their personal conduct
Orientation Reference Guide
⇒ Download the Orientation Reference Guide (PDF): click here.
This free online course is based on the Board Orientation Reference Guide and includes seven lessons, complete with quizzes and activities to enrich your learning experience. Anyone can enroll for this course using the link below. You will be given permission to access the online course within ~24 hours (on business days). Once enrolled, you can save your progress, close and return to the course as you wish. The course will take approximately 1-2 days to complete.
⇒ Register for the course: http://goo.gl/forms/EXkZ2IsB1r5ZykVo2
⇒ Access the course once registered: http://aarlukmoodle.com/
Renewable Resource Management
|View full manual|